The document called "Regulations for the use of social media" governs the management and operation of the institutional pages of the company Diapath Spa, Diapath for short, on social networks, defining the methods of publication and access to the information contained therein.
This document also defines the guidelines ("netiquette") for the use of social media.
The same integrates the external social media policy, i.e. the information addressed to users about the purposes, types of content and behaviors allowed on the institutional pages/profiles created.
Diapath recognizes social networks as fundamental tools for the externalization of freedom of thought and expression as sanctioned by article 21 of the Constitution of the Italian Republic and article 10 of the European Convention for the protection of human rights and freedoms fundamental.
The presence on social networks represents a necessary implementation of the traditional tools with which Diapath transmits all news and initiatives concerning the products and services offered.
These innovative tools will help to improve the effectiveness and timeliness of information by facilitating customer knowledge of the products, commercial policies, company features, all in order to ensure implementation and greater dissemination on the market.
The page on social networks therefore represents an institutional virtual place for exchanging information.
Diapath social channels are spaces designed and created to convey information on the services provided and products marketed and to promote dialogue with customers.
Each user can access each social channel after personal access and registration to the reference platforms.
It is understood that upon registering on the Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, Tik Tok and Wechat platforms, the user accepts all the rules and conditions contained therein.
The same also remain valid for Diapath.
Each user is civilly and criminally liable for infringement of Copyright-protected access and user licenses.
The publication of the contents is subject to a moderation procedure in case of non-compliance with the policies indicated in the following regulation.
Diapath in the event that activities that could lead to a crime are identified, will make a report to the judicial authority.
Diapath employees, with the eventual technical supervision of the system administrator (external), compatibly with the structural peculiarities of each social media, ensure to:
- Manage profile authorizations;
- Make the appropriate communications to the Diapath structures;
- Log in with "username" and "password";
- Update their access profiles and any other technical requirements.
Any contribution from users, including constructive criticism, is appreciated by Diapath. Consistent with the rules of the community, the page administrators promote a dialogue based on courtesy, respect and education towards and between users.
Diapath may occasionally share and relaunch content and messages of public interest and usefulness made by third parties (other entities, municipal administrations, etc.), while verifying, as far as possible, their accuracy and reliability.
Diapath assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or outdated information published by third parties.
Please note that the pages and accounts on social networks are not official channels for collecting reports or complaints. For these purposes it is necessary to send an email to email@example.com.
Comments, photos, videos and other graphic material inserted must comply with the requirements of general interest, positive criticism, respect for the privacy of people.
Behaviors allowed for Facebook users:
Users who interact with the Diapath page on Facebook can:
- Appreciate the contents (posts) published on the Diapath bulletin board by clicking "Like";
- Comment on the contents (posts) published on the Diapath bulletin board (news, photos, videos, events and links);
- Share the contents (posts) published on the Diapath bulletin board in your own wall;
- Send private messages from your personal account to the Diapath page.
Facebook users are not allowed to independently publish content on the bulletin board of the Diapath institutional page.
Behaviors allowed for Instagram users:
Users who interact with Diapath institutional profile can:
- Write, using your personal account, messages (tweets) intended for Diapath (it is not necessary to follow closely, that is, to be a Diapath "follower");
- Write, using your personal account, private messages to the Diapath account (you must be a Diapath follower);
- Forward ("retweet") to their followers the messages (tweets) published by Diapath with their own institutional account.
Supervision of the contents and responsability of the users
Each individual user of the service must behave in a manner that respects ethics and the rules of good use of network services and is liable, civilly and criminally, in accordance with the laws in force, for the messages he sends, opinions he expresses and the contents he publishes within the social media pages.
The page manager may modify, refuse to insert or remove any material that violates the rules of these Regulations. For this purpose, the most appropriate moderation rules will be used from time to time.
The infringement of one of the community rules may lead to the recall via message of the user and, in the most serious cases, to the blocking and/or ban of the account from any type of future interaction with the page, with the notification sent to the managers of the platform and, if necessary, to the competent Authorities.
The contents published by Diapath on its official social accounts, unless otherwise indicated, are the property of Diapath and covered by copyright.
They can be used by third parties only by citing the source of origin and without them being modified.
They must comply with the company's code of ethics, available on the company website and with these Regulations.
Furthermore, comments or contents with the following characteristics are not welcome and, in any case, subject to moderation:
- Interventions entered repeatedly;
- Comments not relevant to that particular topic;
- Offensive language or content;
- Comments or posts written to disturb the discussion or offend those who manage and moderate the social channels;
- Spam content.
Moderation by Diapath within its own spaces takes place subsequently, or at a time following publication, and is aimed solely at containing, within the reasonable time and manner, of any behavior contrary to the rules of use.
Diapath social spaces are reviewed, as a rule, from Monday to Friday. Diapath undertakes to read the messages and to provide, if requested, an answer. If the social channels are not the adequate tool to satisfy the request, the manager will inform about the correct procedures and the offices to contact.
Diapath invites to have a polite, relevant and respectful conversation.
On Diapath social channels everyone can intervene to express their free opinion, always following the good rules of education and respect for others. Any comments and posts that violate the conditions set out in this regulation will be moderated, even in advance, and promptly removed.
Insults, foul language, threats or attitudes that damage the dignity of persons and the dignity of the institutions, the rights of minorities and minors and the principles of freedom will not be tolerated.
All messages will be removed that:
- Have content that promotes, fosters discrimination on the basis of sex, race, language, religion, sexual orientation, political opinions, age, nationality, mental or physical disability;
- Encourage the conduct of illegal activities;
- Contain information that may compromise the security of Diapath services and/or systems;
- Have content that violates the interest of legal property or third parties;
- Contain data that are in violation of the European Regulation and national legislation concerning the protection of personal data;
- Contain messages or references to links to sexual content;
- Have content that is offensive and disparaging to people;
- Have contents contrary to the principles of the company code of ethics.
Legislation on Privacy
The processing of users' personal data responds to the policies in use on the platforms used (Facebook, etc.).
The data that are shared by users through private messages sent directly to Diapath channels will be processed in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, Legislative Decree 196/2003, Legislative Decree 101/2018 and the provisions of the Guarantor as compatible.
Data collection is carried out in compliance with the principles of adequacy, relevance and limitation with reference to the purposes of the treatments to be carried out.
Users can report copyright infringements or abuses to Diapath.