Polypropylene jar with pressure cap; filling volume: about 50%
Glyoxal-based formalin fixative substitute.
- Non-can erogenous and non-toxic
- Preserves morphological and antigenic properties of the tissue due to the addition of preserving agents
- Full compatible with other fixatives, whether used as a primary or secondary fixative
- Better penetration of the glyoxal in the tissue without interfering in tissue process, owing to the presence of ethyl alcohol
- Ready-to-use reagent
- Compatible with all tissue processing and staining protocols
- Suitable for immunohistochemical and molecular biology procedures
GreenFix Plus is ideal for entire organs and large surgical specimens.